The Graduate Support Program at the Good Shepherd School assists graduating seventh grade students with admission and transition to New Orleans' finest high schools. Additionally, the Graduate Support Program ensures in its students continued high school success and development by providing tutoring, mentoring, guidance, and counseling.
The Graduate Support Program does not cease upon high school graduation. Graduate Support will provide ACT and SAT prep classes, assistance with college placement, and college financial aid counseling. The main goal of the Graduate Support Program is for Good Shepherd School students to attend and graduate from both high school and college.
Some objectives of the Graduate Support Program include:
- expanding our graduates sense of self-worth by challenging them academically, physically, ethically, and socially to maximize their potential in high school and college
- facilitating a successful transition to and graduation from high school and college
- helping students acquire funding for tuition, textbooks, summer enrichment, and miscellaneous fees
- providing tutoring and mentoring for academic and professional success
- assisting in the development of responsible and productive members of our community
For more information, please contact:
Scott Osborn, M.Ed., N.C.C.
Graduate Support Director